Wednesday 2 November 2016

Avon Magic Effects Nail Polish - Cosmic Range - Eclipse

Oh my word what an absolute diamond I've got to show you today.  Avon Magic Effects Nail Polish named 'Eclipse' with a black base with a touch of holo loveliness - OMG wow wee!   And if that's not enough it only cost me £2 from the Avon Sale Brochure back in July.  The reason I'm sharing this is because it makes an appearance in Brochure 18's sale leaflet, again for only £2.  This is a gem of a polish.  In sunlight and certain lighting the rainbow holographic particles are mesmerising.   Full coverage with 2 coats, 10ml bottle.
I'm not an Avon Rep and have no affiliation with them what so ever, I just want to share this cracking nail polish with you and while it's available in the UK at a bargain price.
To the pics.......
Left - with camera flash
Right - with artificial lighting
 
 
 Below Left - with camera flash
Below Right - with artificial lighting
 
You can keep up to date with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterest & Youtube.

2 comments:

  1. You say you aren’t affiliated with Avon - yet your profile states you are an Avon rep! Soooo...... which are you? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not an Avon Rep when the post was created.

      Delete