Saturday 3 October 2015

Avon Nailwear Pro+ Lavished Blue

Every now and again I have a little splurge from the Avon Brochure, especially the sale leaflet - who doesn't love a bargain especially when it's nail polish right?  So last month I bought this beaut for £1.50 - what?? Yep £1.50 and it's in the current Avon Sale Brochure for 99p.  I'm not an Avon Rep and have no affiliation with them what so ever, I just want to share this gorgeous navy blue shimmer nail polish with you and if you like it I suggest you go get it for 99p!  So without further ado I give you Avon Nailwear Pro+ Lavished Blue.  10ml bottle, fab brush and this is just one coat for speed however I would recommend two coats for durability.
To the pics.......
 
 The blue/green shimmer is gorgeous!
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, Facebook & Youtube.

1 comment: