Sunday 19 October 2014

Born Pretty Store Cross Design Studs

Back in May this year I entered a Summer Nail Art competition held by Born Pretty Store and was incredibly lucky to take 2nd place - hooruh!  I received wonderful nail art goodies for my prize which included these awesome 3D Cross Design Studs.  Really easy to apply, just use nail glue or top coat to adhere to your nails, they stay on very well as the back of the stud is flat and slightly curved to fit your nail.  There are 5 studs in the pack and if you're careful you can remove the studs to reuse again.  There are 12 designs of studs available and this is design #1.  Check out my video below for all the studs available and demonstration applying to my nail.
To the pics.....
 The Cross Design Studs are currently $3.14 / £1.95 / €2.46 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

1 comment: