Saturday 2 August 2014

Born Pretty Store Gothic Style Black Lace Choker Necklace

Just thought I'd share my Gothic Style Elegant Lace Flower Necklace from Born Pretty Store.  The beautiful lace choker has a lobster claw fastener and extender chain and fits perfectly around your neck.  There are 2 black pearl beads, black chain  and a black faceted plastic gem stone framed in antique effect surround, dangling from the black lace choker which is also adorned with a black ribbon rose.  I think it looks more expensive than its bargain price.  Can be worn with an elegant gown for a dressy occasion and won't be out of place with a casual shirt & jeans which is how I wear it.  There are 13 chokers to choose from in both black or white lace.  Check out my video below.
To the pics.....


 
The Gothic Style Elegant Lace Flower  Necklace is currently $4.76 / £2.79 / €3.53.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment