Sunday 20 April 2014

Born Pretty Store Snow Glitter Nail Polish - Red & White

I love snow glitters and this one is no exception.  It's the 15ml Shiny Glitter Polish Sweet Snow Nail Art Polish from Born Pretty Store.  There are 6 colour choices and this is #32.  Glitter mix of hex, bar, circle, red metallic & white matte glitter.  I've swatched over 7 different colours (see my vid below for more info) and on my nails I painted the snow glitter over navy blue, you can't beat a bit of red, white n blue!  The navy blue sets off both the red & white perfectly.  I'm loving this combo.  Big 15 ml bottle, check out my video below.
To the pics.....

 

The Glitter Snow Nail Polish is currently $4.32 / £2.58 / €3.11 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!
15ml Shiny Glitter Polish Sweet Snow Nail Art Polish 

No comments:

Post a Comment