Monday 7 October 2013

Born Pretty Store Silver Green Shimmer Nail Polish

Hi Guys!  I saw this Shiny Silver Green Shimmer Nail Polish on the Born Pretty Store website and it's a bargain at just £1.24 ($1.99) so I thought what the heck get it and see.  Well what a brilliant result for me because it's an absolute star!!  It's a more blue/turquoise than green with a fine glitter texture, really quite cosmic!  Applied really well to my nails and dried very quickly - hooruh!!  Super sparkly!  Love it, highly recommend it and for the price you'd be crazy to miss out!  9ml bottle.
 To the pics.....
  
 
 
 
 
Fabulous super sparkly bargain - 3 other colours available.  9ml bottle.  Highly recommended!  Check out my video below.

The Shiny Silver Green Shimmer Nail Polish is currently $1.99 / £1.24 / €1.46 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



Shiny Silver Green Shimmer Nail Polish Glitter Nail Art New

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! This nail color is so pretty. This is a must try nail color and I think its perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete