Sunday 16 December 2018

Avon Mark Gel Shine Nail Enamels - Wild & Bitten, Cinders & Ash, Into The Dark, Cast A Shadow

Here are four brand new shades from Avon's Mark Gel Shine range.   A collection of rich dark vampy colours, perfect for the winter months.
All swatches are two coats and without a top coat to show you how glossy they are.
Check out my video at the bottom of the post to see this shades in the sunshine
To the photos..........
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

Wild & Bitten is the darkest black cherry red I've ever seen, it almost looks black
Cinders & Ash is a cool gunmetal grey
Into the Dark is a dark inky blue, almost touching purple.  My camera flash has made the photo on the left look Royal blue, but it's deffo more navy.
Cast A Shadow - probably my fave of all four, a soft deep taupe grey
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).
#AvonByMe #mymark

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment