Wednesday 20 June 2018

Avon Frill Lounge Dress & Lace One Bra

Uh–oh, I found another product from Avon which I know I’m going to get LOTS more of, the One Bra! 

The first thing I do when I get in from work is taking my underwired bra off.  It doesn’t matter what style or size I wear, by the end of the day I’m desperate to get it off which is why I started looking for a comfy alternative.   This is my first and won’t be my last.  The Lace One Bra is sooooo comfortable, the lace front is a nice touch and it’s good quality too. 
I ordered size 14/16, easy to put on over my head, I didn’t adjust the straps and luckily for me, it fit perfectly.  The lace is soft and stretchy, the double straps cross over the back, and has removable cups.  For my bust size it gives excellent support, and most of all, comfort.  87% Nylon, 13% Elastane.
Which brings me to my next new piece of comfortable clothing, the Frill Lounge Dress.  The first thing that struck me about the dress was the quality of the material.  I was expecting it to be T-Shirt material, or similar to PJ material, but it’s thicker than that and has a fleece backing. 
The Frill Lounge dress will be perfect for pottering around the house and garden, or when you get out the bath/shower and it’s too early for PJs but you want something comfy to wear. 
The fabric is super soft, I love the frilly armholes and has two patch pockets on the front.  I’m 5ft 6in and ordered size 14/16.  86% Cotton, 14% Polyester.
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment