Saturday 9 December 2017

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel - Blue Belle

Today I woke to a frosty morning but the sky is oh so blue, just like my nails!
I can't wait to share with you Blue Belle from the Avon True Colour range, such a pretty shade. The loveliest palest blue, a cool shade, great to team up with jeans and a crisp white shirt.
The polish glided onto my nails, it has a non-streaky formulation and good brush. Two coats for full coverage and my photos are without top coat, however, I later applied top coat for durability.

 
 
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor). 10ml bottle.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment