Sunday 19 November 2017

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel - Real Red

Today’s mani is the perfect Christmas Red shade. Please may I introduce Real Red from the Avon True Colour collection.
A slightly crelly formulation (you can see your nail line through the polish), it applied easily and is chip resistant. This is two coats without top coat and has a super glossy finish.
I love red nails, I find them empowering, bold and schexy! And if you’re not a lover of red in your fingernails, this shade is excellent for toenails. Release your inner Mrs Claus with this festive red!
Decent brush, good formulation and 10ml bottle.
I’ve been informed by Avon that all their nail enamels are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store

You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment