Sunday 21 May 2017

Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel - Inspired Iris

With the Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamels making an appearance in C10 (UK) at only £3 a pop, I've used this opportunity to share with you the very pretty and delicate Inspired Iris, a soft lilac/pink with shimmer.  Inspired Iris is 1 of 3 new shades to the range.
I applied 3 coats to intensify the colour and sealed with top coat.  The bottle & brush are the same as the Mark Gel Shine range of nail enamels, bottle size 10ml.
 
 
I've received confirmation directly from Avon UK that all Avon's nail polishes are 5-Free (free of: Formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, and camphor).
 I've got a healthy collection of the Mark Gel Shine range, I think the same is going to happen with the Avon True Colour Nailwear Pro+ range!   Ooopsy!
At £3 a bottle you really can't go wrong, great quality and super formulation.

Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment