Saturday 4 February 2017

Avon Gel Shine Nail Polish - Barely There

Today's neutral tone nails are Avon's 'Barely There' from their Gel Shine range. A nude shade nail polish can range in tone from pinks to browns and as simple as a nude polish sounds, it can look completely different depending on your skin tone.   Avon's Barely There is a soft milky latte colour and has a plump formulation which gives the appearance of gel nails.  I applied two coats without top coat for photo purposes to show you the coverage and how glossy it is, however, I later applied top coat for durability.  Excellent formulation, 10ml bottle, nice slim cap and a decent brush.
I'm so impressed with my Avon nail polishes that I became an Avon Rep at the beginning of the year, which means.....lots more nail polish!! 
To the pics.......
 
 
Love Avon?  Take a look at my online store
You can catch up with Avon online, Twitter, FacebookInstagramPinterestGoogle+ & Youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I love Avon products and I have been thinking about getting this shade. It looks really nice on you, I will have to try it now I have seen your photos

    ReplyDelete