Tuesday 31 May 2016

Born Pretty Store Antique Rose Pink Nail Polish

Using my Born Pretty Store points I bought a really lovely antique pink rose nail polish.  A creme dusky pink in a huge 16ml bottle.  Applied like a dream and full coverage with 2 coats.  A nice long slim cap and decent brush.  Yep, I'm really pleased with my purchase and using my Born Pretty Store points it was free which makes it even better!
To the pics.....



 The antique pink rose nail polish is currently $4.39 / £3.08 / €3.99.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies too!


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Well, this is a pretty one indeed. I so love to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achei muito lindo, desde o vidrinho.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete