Sunday 10 April 2016

Tabby Cat Printed Socks from Born Pretty Store

Here's a recent purchase of mine from Born Pretty Store using my reward points so I got them for FREE!!  A pair of Printed Socks, but not just a plain old boring pair of socks, oh no, they have a Tabby Cat photo print on them!!!  I'm a huge cat lover (as you can see from my Blogger profile) and I have 3 fur babies.  Bobs, my big tabby bear, Blitz with her jet black fur and beautiful green eys, and the youngest is Gizzy who is just crazy loopy, white fur with a tabby bow on her head and tabby heart on her chest.  I love them to the stars and back!  There are lots of different printed animals available and they send you a pattern at random.  When I checked out out I left a note in the order comments box that I wanted a Tabby Cat (there's about 3 designs of Tabby cats) and that's exactly what I got, so I was really pleased Born Pretty Store adhered to my request.   The pattern is printed on both sides and there's no curved heel, they look the same front and back.  Soft and comfy and one size fits all.  
Check out my video below for a demonstration.
Look at that cute face!
 
 
Here's Bobs checking out my new Printed Socks - what do you think Bobs?
 The Printed Socks are currently $3.64 / £2.56 / €3.31.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1 comment: