Sunday 13 March 2016

Born Pretty Store - Lacy Top Heart Pattern Socks

I've just received 2 pairs of super cute cotton socks from Born Pretty Store which I purchased with my Born Pretty Store points - which meant they didn't cost me anything!  If you ever buy anything from Born Pretty Store, share a photo or video of your purchase on the Born Pretty Store website and you'll be rewarded with points which can be redeemed against your next order.  I go through socks like there's no tomorrow so I love to have plenty in reserve, so when I found them on Born Pretty Store I was keen to purchase them with my points and I'm really delighted with them. So firstly, you get 2 pairs, they are one size and a random colour is sent.  I received two pairs of gorgeous bright pink with white hearts, a bow design around the ankle and a lacy frilly effect top, although you don't get a choice in the colour I don't think you'll be disappointed.  Secondly, my shoe size is a UK size 7, quite large and fit perfectly.  Soft to the touch and comfy to wear.
Check out my video and photos below.
To the pics!!!!
 

 The 2 Pairs of lacy top heart pattern socks currently cost $2.80 / £1.97 / €2.55.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies, cosmetics, jewellery, accessories & more!.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1 comment:

  1. they have cute stuffs, nice and pretty
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete