Sunday 8 November 2015

Born Pretty Store Strawberry Shopping Bag

The recent 5p charge for a single use carrier bag in England has caused a bit of furor for some people, however I think it's great news for the environment and the charge (which isn't a tax) will go to good causes.  I've been using reusable carrier bags for a while now and always have a stash in the back of my car for food shopping.  But sometimes you just need a compact bag you can pop into your handbag to pull out when necessary.  And I love my latest reusable bag from Born Pretty Store, disguised as a strawberry which unfolds into a 36cm square bag with handles.  It looks cute and you can loop the drawstring around your handbag and never be without a shopping bag again!  Cute & compact, fun & useful.
Check out my video demonstration below.
To the pics!!!!
 
 This is the corner of the bag, the strawberry pouch that the bag is concealed in.
 Never be without a shopping bag again!
 The strawberry shopping bag currently costs $2.63 / £1.71 / €2.40.   You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment