Wednesday 20 August 2014

Born Pretty Store Wavy Nail Stickers

As soon as I saw these Wavy Nail Stickers from Born Pretty Store I had to have them!  I love creating manis with tape, revealing the colour underneath the polish you've covered it with.  So to have stickers in anything different that plain straight is wonderful!  I used a white polish base topped with silver glitter.  I then added the wavy stickers leaving a slight gap between them, and topped with a pale blue & white sponged gradient, demonstration pics below.  I've now ordered the heart shaped stickers, can't wait for them to arrive and have a play.
To the pics.....

 
  
 The Wavy Nail Stickers are currently $1.58 / £0.95 / €1.19.  You can also use my 10% discount code HXBQ10 which gets you 10% off full priced items. Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.

1 comment: