Friday 3 January 2014

Born Pretty Store Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish S174

Hope you've all had good start to the New Year and have got lots of yummy nail polishes from the Christmas celebrations to play with!  The polish I'm going to show you is from Born Pretty Store and the shade number is S174.  It's a glitter polish with a sheer turquoise base and crammed full of gorgeous fine & chunky glitter.  Superb covering with just 2 coats.  This is slightly more green than I was I expecting, never the less it's fab, it's green, it's glitter and that's one of my perfect combo's!   As with all my Sweet Color nail polishes, it has great formulation, good brush and nice long slim cap which makespainting your nails easier.  To the pics.....

 
 
 
 
 
  Check out my video below!
The Sweet Color Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish  #S174 is currently $6.14 / £3.77 / €4.47 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!

Sweet Color Eco-friendly Glitter Shimmer Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S173-S176 

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous. I can see this on my toes with a tan, chilling by the pool in the summer. Xx

    ReplyDelete