Tuesday 26 November 2013

Born Pretty Store Lip Shaped Nail Polish Bottle - Red

When I saw this fun lip shaped nail polish from Born Pretty Store I simply had to have it, and in bright red of course!  It's a 6ml bottle and full size brush, so painting this fab bright red onto my nails was a dream.  There are other colours available and I might just have a lovely lilac on its way to me!  I applied 3 coats for good coverage.  But for me the polish is secondary, I just LOVE the bottle, quirky & fun, I think more nail polish should come in novelty bottles.
To the pics.....



Check out my video below!

The The Lip Shaped Bottle Nail Polish is currently $4.18 / £2.58 / €3.08 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!



1pc 6ml Nonpoisonous & Tasteless Nail Art Polish 

1 comment: