Friday 27 September 2013

Born Pretty Store Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S080

Hiya, how you all doing today?  Autumn is creeping upon us and the leaves on the trees are starting to turn, and this is when I get really excited about autumn coloured nail polishes, burnt oranges, bottle greens and deep browns.  So as luck would have it here's my latest Sweet Color nail polish from Born Pretty Store.  A beautiful rich deep brown with gold shimmer - quite wonderful.  This is shade S080 and as with all my Sweet Color nail polishes painted on a dream, it's also really good for stamping too and I've stamped my thumb and ring finger with this shade over a cream base, brilliant!
To the pics.....
 




Deep, rich, beautiful shimmer nail polish, lovely colour, great formulation.  The Sweet Color range is available in lots of different colours, shimmers, cremes & glitters - all wonderful!  12ml bottle.  Highly recommended!  Check out my vid below.

The Sweet Color Candy Nail Polish S080 is currently $6.14 / £3.89 / €4.63 and if you use my discount code HXBQ10 you get 10% off full priced items!! Check out the Born Pretty Store  website for loads of cool nail art goodies.


FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - WOOP WOOP!!!!


Sweet Color Eco-friendly Candy Nail Polish Varnish #S077-S080 

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about autumn; especially the polishes like this one!! It is SO gorgeous...I don't know what it is about it exactly, but it's so rich and lit-from-within...kinda reminds me of a shimmery gingerbread cookie. :-) And using it for stamping on the accent nail is such an elegant feminine touch. Your nails are absolutely perfect as well. I wish mine would grow already! Thank you for inspiring me to do a fall mani today. :-)

    ReplyDelete