Saturday 11 May 2013

Haute One Step Gel Polish Manicure Kit

I've received from QVC UK the Haute One Step Gel Polish Manicure Kit.  A home kit which includes the LED light, 2 polishes, wipes, wands, buffer, everything you need to do your own gel mani.  I've never used gel polish before so this was all very new to me.  It was really easy to use and your mani is set fast in 60 seconds!  Hooruh!
Here are my friend's nails that I painted in both Titan (Grey) & Earth (Beige)

There's shrinkage to the gels in this photo because I didn't remove the hand cream thoroughly.

The kit is currently available at QVC (£73) and also a selection of the Haute gel polishes (£26.50 pair).  Everything you need to get you started however you might be able to source a similar lamp & polishes cheaper elsewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment