As soon as I heard about this challenge I wanted in! This Tri-Polish challenge is being hosted by the lovely Debbie The Crumpet and the rules are pretty straight forward:
- Each month Crumpet's Nail Tarts will set 3 colours for the challenge. You then choose 1 polish to represent each of those 3 colours. You must stick to those same 3 polishes throughout the entire challenge
- You must stick to those polishes and cannot change which polish represents which colour.
- Each Challenge Day, you must use at least 2 of these 3 polishes in your mani. You must also use all 3 polishes at least once.
- You also have free use of white, black, silver, gold and glitter toppers
- There is no theme (that was a Brucey bonus for me!)
- There are 4 posts in the challenge, on the Tuesday and Thursday of the 3rd and 4th week of the month
March - Green, Purple Coral
I didn't use green for this mani and used Bundle Monster Plate 221. I used Coral as the base colour and stamped with purple which looks a cerise pink on top of the coral.
These are the 3 polishes I'll be using in March, MUA Shade 13, Funky Fingers Riot, Wet n Wild Blazed
Check out the other participants in this fab challenge!